Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Subwoofer Pentru Calculator

My sense of all


The darkness, the desire to see the morning early risers. There are few things compared to fact hold you close, and hand fuck me without realizing it while we are quick to rush everything. Or perhaps you can compare it with the good memories that will not be in every wash, such as spots that eternal in mind. You and always you, child of five feet nine, which returns kisses with each glass of water that I offer when you get home, wrap me in your coat as the evening progresses and I start to get frivolous , o. Today
may not see anything around you, you may go so tired and so many tasks in tow forget to watch brands, messages, phrases and secrets I have given you for so long, and believe that anything worthwhile, that few have the power to smile and ignorance not to realize the values and have no place here, but I share my gave as you, and if you realize and look good, got a piece of me in every word you write, you admire the facades, in the chambers where to immortalize pieces of society.

You are the meaning of everything that is not answered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment