Saturday, June 24, 2006
Pinnacle.tv Center 110i Xp
Uis, today I am very tired, really has been a day quite hard. It turns out that the business is not going quite right. It is logical, selling only candy with Chappy's face and glue to gigais ... Definitely mortals are not as disgusting as Sereitei women, fortunately. (Yoruichi-san if you read this you know it is not for you). So Tessai and I decided it was best to diversify the business. Yes, part of "special" for customers 'special' also sell typical products of the deadly food, cleaning products ... We had to do many steps but it seems this week we have all solved. I just hope that all is not as tedious as today.
Tessai-san has been proposed, including renaming the store "Karakura Supermarket." According to him attract people. But no sir. I would not let him. One thing is to open the store to normal people, and another thing that ordinary people can not identify the adorable, attractive, intelligent and wonderful shop owner from his own name. "Urahara Shop," so will you like it or not Tessai-san.
Despite not having all the efforts, we open tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Ja Ne!
PD: Tessai is a heavy, even at this hour still making a nuisance with the name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment