Sunday, June 25, 2006

Review 36 Tasco Spotting Scope

News! A tough day

Hey, I'm done, I managed to make a couple of changes to this blog. Well, a couple ... one. I never thought that the computer is so difficult. A genius like me should have no problem but these deadly ... Never understand. The day I got it setup Jinta-kun was before, but now or have done by myself. I changed the smileys, once had a pink face had chosen Ururu-chan but now I have that kind of ball with legs. And they're green! (Does it show how much I love that color?) When I capital ... (Most sensitive data escape me) In my previous job I tried to convince my boss to change his uniform for a green, but to no avail.

Vale, has just appeared Jinta-kun with his bat that has said what worked before. Okay ... Say who was in charge of R & D section of a major multinational, which also was part of its board. I do not think I can, or should not say anything more ... Yoruichi-san would be angry if I am missing something. It turns out that once I was the hand on my research and all were angry with me, so I decided to go and ride the move to solo. Yes, I admit, the store is just a cover to cover my experiments with aliens ...

By the way, the reformulation of the store. Success! Although I'm not surprised, so charming is the owner. Here you have more customers coming!

Ja Ne!

PD: A lady asked me about the hat! Should I start selling?

0 comments:

Post a Comment