Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Pokemon Voor Sony Ericsson
Yes, I have a few days without writing my dear, yes dear it is now, every day. And there are few things I have to tell. There are good and bad news. I will not choose to give first the good or bad.
first thing that happened is that the City of Karakura blocked my supermarket. Why? It appears that Jinta-kun did not took the time roles. Overall, the conclusion is that I can devote to sell products of all kinds so I have to devote to something specific. But do not worry. Now I have the solution! The candy! Yes, sell candy and make children happy. The idea gave me Ururu-chan, still do not know why.
Well I have other news ... We visit at home! Yoruichi-san has come. It adoraaaaaaaaaaaaable. First thing was prepare some milk and tuna to eat while we talked about our friendship. Also informed me how things were going for "business." Yes, she left, but she still let through from time to time and learns things. And of course, with home Yoruichi-san could not help but show my affection with those receiving "made-by-Urahara." I know my bich ... my boys very well, I knew that if carefully kept the TV on with the video of the cats and put duct tape on the table quietly. Would not resist the temptation. It was fun, and Yoruichi-san because I know they appreciate it a lot. Is not that right, Yoruichi-saaaaaaaaan?
Ja Ne!
PS: I'm waiting to see who will face the day Ururu Jinta and discover the true appearance of my dear Yoruichi-san
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment