See You in My Dreams (2.1 / 2)
§§§§§
Dean woke up early in the evening. His breathing was rapid and by other skin covered with a fine sweat. Sam had been up working on his laptop, went to Dean's bed in two strides.
"Dean? Are you okay? " - asked, concern written on his face.
Dean looked confused for a moment. His brain was a little slow todavíay could not tell if it was still dreaming.
"Dean ..." - Sam whispered as he carried a hand to the forehead of his brother. Dean was too hot, he looked feverish, perhaps he had caught anything.
" Yes Sa ..." - Dean groaned still a prisoner of the effects of his sleep when he felt his brother's fingers on her skin. Censored achieved just in time and the two were instantly petrified. There was no mistaking the kind of sound that was that. Not when Dean had passed since the target of terror, the red of the shame and now the green of the disease.
Sam had been absolutely still, in silence for fear of how her brother would react. The second tension away, and ended up dominating the Dean who, hastily got up from bed and started looking for clothes to wear.
When he realized that his brother's intentions were to always flee in terror, Sam was in motion and took Dean's arms in order to reassure him.
Dean pulled it off as if the hands Sam will be burned and turned to red as a tomato.
"Dean! What is wrong with you? "
Dean was not listening and struggled to slip into the boots first unless you are wearing pants. It was painful to see him, his brother looked like a wounded animal trying to escape a trap.
Sam had left to do for few minutes, so maybe his brother would subside but time passed and everything has a limit. Getting in his way, Sam returned to take the shoulders and her eyes looking commanded "Dean. Enough. "
Dean stood still for a moment, her cheeks stained red again. Sam did not understand. His brother never set in that color. Dean seemed to lack the normal response to other men had when it came to sex, I knew it was the shame and " Oh! was. Sam knew what and, more importantly, who she was sleeping.
"Dean ..." - something in that tone of voice that his brother Dean decíaa had realized.
Dean tried to push in get rid of him, but the stupid shirt that had failed to get it quite right was restricting the movement and one of his boots did falter. Sam tried to help but the two did a couple of steps unfortunate Masy ended up losing the battle falling to the floor.
Dean had fallen back and his brother beside him. Dean rallied and attempted to use the distraction to get up and resume the escape. When I was on the verge of standing, Sam hooked their legs at the Dean and made him lose balance again. Without wasting a minute, jumped on him.
"Sam! What do you think you're doing! " - Dean growled obfuscated now trying to beat his brother. "Get off on me."
"No." - Sam responded as smoothly as possible while still Dean manteníaa the weight of your body.
"Sam, let me get up or I'll be leaving the face!" - Dean threatened and when he lifted his arm to meet his word, Sam blocked the blow. He took his brother's wrists and secured to the floor.
Dean was about to hyperventilate. I could not believe what was happening. Nothing was happening made sense. Dean had dropped their guard, he was convinced that what Bobby had said was true. His brother had acted all along as if I had not seen anything or if they have been forgiven for being in love with him. Yet here they were.
Dean wrestle again full of fury and Sam had no better idea to plant a kiss on the mouth.
The world stood on its axis.
"What ...?" - Dean asked, surprised and hurt.
"Dean. I know. "
"What ...?" - just as eloquent as before.
"Dean. I saw, I saw him when we were saving Bobby. If you knew the joy he gave me at that time. "
" Joy? Sam? "
"All my life I was dreaming about this my whole life knowing that I could never be up that night and ..."
"Sam ..." - in his voice that hinted he was thinking.
"No, Dean. Do not you dare deny it. Do not. Can not give me hope and then get it out. "
" Hope of what, Sam? I do not know why ... "
" By God, Dean, it might not realize. " - Sam said, exasperated accompanying his words with the movement of her hips .
Dean's eyes widened. "Oh!"
"Yes, Dean, oh!" - the look of surprise and disbelief in the face of your brother did that Sam broke into a nervous laugh.
Dean tried to lift one arm to crack a good blow to Sam for making fun of him but it was impossible. His brother was still imprisoned.
"It is not all there in your dreams are fantasies, eh?" - Sam said the growing erection pressing n Dean with his own.
"Idiot."
"But you taste so good." - Sam said smiling happy.
Dean asked when the roles were reversed with his brother. He was supposed to be the arrogant and shameless in this regard. Wow! Relationships? Where did that come from?
"Sam?"
"Yes? & Rdquo ;
"Are you sure you want this? With the contract I have not much time and not I want ... "
A shadow fell on Sam's face. Slowly let your arms and joining his brother sat on the hips of the elderly.
"Dean, I think you may have noticed that this is not something that has emerged from the overnight. I thought of all possibilities, all the consequences, in all scenarios. No matter what it takes, I'll get you of it. "
" Sam ... "
& ldquo ; No, Dean. Seriously, I enjoy you life and if you agree, I start now. "
Sam took his brother's face between her hands and kissed him slowly, as if I had all the time in the world. When they parted, her cheeks were red, her eyes bright and the combination of brightness in their smiles might have been the solution to global energy.
"Will I enjoy you life and I start now?" - mimicked his brother Dean. "Really, Sam? With these lines does not surprise me that never managed to get anyone in bed. "
"Well that works for you."
"Ah, but I do not count. We both know I'm a little easy. "
" Do not even think. "- Sam said while threatening to harm crotch of his brother.
"Bitch."
"Idiot."
§§§§§
Bobby
Later he returned to see the brothers as the three joined forces to solve a case that proved difficult but not impossible. For peace of mind hunter, Sam and Dean looked much better and closer than ever. Had failed to break the contract yet but Sam spoke with such confidence when he said he would find a solution that seemed to have convinced Dean. Bobby was worried about what this might mean for the two to time not so long but I knew that Sam did not succeed though, the best thing that could happen at that time was that siblings are kept together in peace.
"I know I should not get involved in their affairs but I can not help but ask, Did something happen?" - Bobby said as Dean approached him a beer bottle barely taking his eyes from his brother who was reading a heavy tome and taking notes on the porch.
"Hmm?"
“¡Dean!” – gritó Bobby indignado cuando el muchacho estuvo a segundos de volcar la cerveza dentro del radiador del automóvil que estaban intentado arreglar.
“¡Mierda! Disculpa, Bobby. Estaba un tanto distraído.”
"Needless to say it." - Bobby thought to himself as he watched, predictably, Dean's eyes had been fixed at Sam again.
"So?"
When Dean looked at him totally lost, Bobby snorted , and asked - "Sam and you talked about ... well, you know. "
" Yes " - said the older brother could not hide the warmth that lay recently in his voice and his eyes when he spoke of the child . This tiny syllable carrying while Bobby had given the information he wanted.
"Bobby." - Dean started with a different tone from before. He spoke of gratitude, cariñoy a bit of uncertainty.
"Nah, Dean. All right. Do not say anything. There will be a Winchester but I read enough. Just be sure not to let me see anything too, uh ... you know ... nothing ... " - the hunter tried find the right words to express what I wanted without getting into a sweat of how uncomfortable it made him the subject.
"Nothing like what, Bobby?" - funny Dean interrupted him while he was on a run to where it was Sam.
"Something like this, maybe ? - Dean took Sam's face in her hands and kissed her long and deep. When they parted, Sam and Dean were so pale that had been the hunter.
"Do not worry, Bobby. Sam took me up to not have to witness anything else I can mark you for life. " - Dean said as he pushed his brother towards the door. Just when you were about to enter the house, Dean gave him a nod over his shoulder at the old hunter as he gave a loud smack a Sam.
La herramienta que Bobby sostenía se deslizó de entre sus dedos y cayó sobre su pie con un sonido sordo. “¡ Dean !” gritó ofuscado provocando que una bandada de pájaros saliera espantada, dejándolo solo en el lote con esa última imagen grabada en la retina y la risa de los muchachos resonando en sus oídos. Minutos después, el cazador continuaba con su trabajo al tiempo que una gran smile on his face.
0 comments:
Post a Comment