Friday, September 10, 2010

Mount And Blade Skillen

Children malnourished or unemployment, to choose

A press release Day I remembered a note I wrote previously [1]:

More than 50 products in the list of foods sold in schools

Angeles Cruz Martínez
Newspaper La Jornada
Thursday September 9, 2010, p. 4

The health department ( SSA) published a list containing products that can be sold in the "little shops" school.

Until yesterday morning with 54 products, most snacks, cookies and pastries ...

What is demanding that secretariat is to limit the serving of fats and carbohydrates offered by junk food.

The next, I think a good measure of control:

commented that the SSA will begin working with the food processing industry in developing a labeling system to distinguish frontal products that can be sold in schools.

In general, which seek only to limit some nutrients is not a comprehensive measure of nutrition, should promote healthy food, full of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients of the spectrum.

I do not agree that the list mentioned trademarks, therefore all views, privileging certain companies and exclude the rest. Is usually that favors to the already privileged, smaller firms are unlikely to be selected on the giant. It is a way of eliminating competition.

Initially, the SSA is required to remove junk food from schools, without exception, without gaps. It is noted that the companies did their thing for that position is beyond weak. Does the health of millions of children is less important than the jobs could be lost by this action? [1] [2]. In fact, the views of the owners of food producing attractive children, but little substantial in some cases and in others downright harmful, has less to do with the protection of places of their workers and more are interests that shine like gold . SEP leader says there was no pressure and that procrastination is still a result of the decision of an institution but of the same people [3]. Surveys are an exercise in democracy, I accept, however, are healthy framed within a specialized subject such as nutrition? I can not imagine that the next survey is popular to choose whether the new strategy for cancer chemotherapy or radiotherapy should be (!).

Notes:

0 comments:

Post a Comment