Monday, November 29, 2010

Can I Use Woolite In He Machines

I spent 12 days in St. Petersburg

live with their parents, I drive a bus.
knocked Today - 18 on the street, but there was a lot of things, and I rode 4 times in the bus and trolleybuses.
Nowhere stoked out of his mouth in the transport of warm air clubs. Freezes quickly.
I asked the conductor, and that, in Peter the winter season has not started yet? Why do not drown?
conductor says, call, complain, no stoves, no flush. And she, poor thing, a whole day
in this bus.
conductor is more like in the winter fisherman than a ticket collector.
I think passengers simply need to adovatsya that the trolley came and rides.

trolleys themselves, I think, back in the year of my Birth constructed. I remember them
still in my deep childhood, and already 21 in the yard.

arrived with her mother in a municipal agency, which reimburses
social payments. That is, the state diapers, sheets, etc. for bed
ended last summer, it means that people buy these things themselves, and then the state reimburses.
be reimbursed for 4 months, but they say, is only compensated for July.
So, sit 20 people and grandparents, all with sticks, some barely crawling, the literally. Primnye days-Monday, Wednesday - a day.
In DREG-day reception there. Must sit an hour 2,5 - 3. There are 3 people. They have one computer.
Well really need these poor old people to drive for compensation, well, I do it, then earned his,
sorry, diapers.

Mom needed a quota for the expensive surgery. But since November quotas ended.
operated free of charge, but apparently spared, because after the surgery, nothing has changed. And chemotherapy buy now at his own expense, because the quotas are not supposed to.
ugorazdilo as its year-end sick! And somehow, hundreds, yes, I think, thousands of other patients??

Week started with snow. The TV said that Mr. Peters bought some extraordinary cleaning equipment! Do not believe it. A few days Dybenko not removed
virtually nothing for three days people barely dragged feet of snow. Then, apparently, utrombovalos.
Winter, as usual, as the snow on his head?? Somebody lock with at North Cape in Norway been? There's probably all the roads have been cleaned?? I was in August, the potatoes were grown there successfully.

Anything else will remember - I'll write.

What do you think about this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment