Friday, November 26, 2010

Sequence Examples In Life

I got today flowers. The Parable of the violence.

"I got flowers today - it's a parable of modern English. I have it translated. Video-the same thing in English.

Recibí flores hoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xp6S7GTkl0

I got flowers today.

Today is not my birthday, and not some other special day. Yesterday we had a falling out for the first time night. His words were so harsh. I'm really offended. But I know he regrets, because today he sent me flowers.

I received Today flowers .

Today was not our anniversary or any other special day. Yesterday evening he strangled me , pressed to wall . It was like that nightmare where you wake up and realize that was a dream. In the morning the whole body ached from him yesterday strikes. But I know he regrets, because today he sent me flowers.

I received today flowers .

Today is not Valentine's day or some other special day. In the evening, he hit me and threatened to kill me. After yesterday's quarrel no makeup, no long arm could not hide the bruises and bruises, which he paid me. I can not go to work today because there will understand everything that happened. But I know he regrets, because today he sent me flowers.

I received today flowers .

Today is not Mother's Day or any other special day. In the evening he again beat me, but this time much stronger. If I still throw it - What do I do? As I have a grown child? And if we will not have enough money? I'm very afraid, but I'm so from it depend on others, I'm afraid to throw it. I know he regrets, because today he sent me flowers.

I received today flowers .

Today is a special day. This is the day of my funeral. In the evening, he still killed me. He beat me until I died. If I had changed something today бы мне не прислали цветов.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment