Shopping Day .. Complicated? Changes
not know how hard it was yesterday. Yes, yes. We had a strange look very special Lieutenant whole of the above. The most curious of all was that little pink ball, Kusajishi Yachiru, which had already told me my dear Yoruichi-san.
Anyway, she and I met in my former life, but because of my fame (of course, am unforgettable) I decided to change my name for safety. By the way, for the same reason, I changed the name to my dear Yoruichi-san. Now we were Kazumi Tensei-sama and Neko-kun (original eh?). Also gave me the opportunity to reuse Jukuu, my personal gigai who is dressed in the uniform of the company. There were no major complications, except for those three customers who complained about the mess of my shop ... was the beloved Bolitarrosa-chan ... You can not imagine the anger of Tessai to hear comments.
Moreover, another milestone. Yoruichi-san, finally, it could take a bath ... in bleach. It was fun, but I think this is really angry. In order, however not expected to be much here, I'm going to ask me to go to fix some issues. I hope we get past the anger on the road.
Ja Ne!
PD: Tessai is too quiet. I'm afraid. What are you thinking? I think it caused too much hack comment
0 comments:
Post a Comment