My blog is my story.
remember each time with a surprise.
I ended up in Riga Pushkin Lyceum Psychology and Education class.
We were university professors, and psychology
in the schedule of lessons we had more than mathematics or literature.
There were more training sessions after school on Tuesday, 4 hours.
load is heavy.
So, once had a job:
Remember your child's fear and tell him.
What a stupid I had a childish fear, which at the time, but I was already age 15-16,
still present: Getting up at night WC, I had to go through the corridor.
But I always ran it ran in the dark, because I think,
there in the corner stands uncle Chernomor .
best humor.
Я вот думаю, если бы на том тренинге я бы его не вытащила, я бы до сих пор его боялась?
Если прочитаете, поделитесь, какие у вас страхи бывают?
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Abdominal Migraine And New Baby
The benefits of training. Fears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment