Monday, December 6, 2010

Funbrain Playground Games

Acteal Massacre ABC

[i]

A tweet @ s @ s fans invited me to participate in the Graffiti ABC, which would occur on Sunday, December 5, I participated because I believe that a Mexico New Mexico is not possible without renewed. We were very, very few compared to the millions who make up society ... Ochoa, however, sensed the excitement made me feel that the convictions of a small group care provided by a conscious and concentrated effort, improve Actually, put another way, a small group can enlighten even shares outstanding.

The activity was held to show solidarity to the group June 5, formed by parents of youngsters who were killed or injured in the terrible fire at the ABC Nursery Hermosillo, Sonora (Mexico). In the tragedy killed 49 children and 80 were injured, of whom about with encumbrances that will accompany the rest of life just beginning.

Painted On ABC, a note appeared in the newspaper Milenio [1].

[i]

To date, the justice system of Mexico has not identified culprits. The incident, though perhaps started by a fluke, it had disastrous consequences for failures in security systems, these discrepancies fed by the negligence of the owners and regulators. [2] [3] [4]

The wall over:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56711914 @ N05/5238414779 /

Thanks for inviting me to ContingenteGDL, especially AliceOJ @, @ CaroPlatt, and @ @ Teferefe21 CarlosLz.

Notes:
  1. white balloons 'roll call' in memoriam of children burned; Goals: http://www.milenio.com/node/593925 Impunity, and demagoguery
  2. , I, Chimney Sweep: http://deshollinador.wordpress.com/2010/06/03/impunidad-y-demagogia/
  3. Felipe Calderon said he would take personal risks for the children of Mexico, I, Chimney Sweep: http : / / deshollinador.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/calderon-dice-tomaria-riesgos-por-ninos / Verdicts
  4. unfortunate, I, Chimney Sweep: http://deshollinador.wordpress.com/2010/06/16/veredictos-aciagos/

Sources:
  • [i] gallery on PintadaABC by the ContingenteGDL; Flickr:
  • [ii] My photos, Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/56711914 @ N05 /

0 comments:

Post a Comment