Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How To Clean Birkenstock Footbed

About Coin

From an early age I found the coin on the street,
I think that many of their find.
I have them, of course, picked up and was very happy trifling discovery.
know when in my childhood and adolescence, coins were everywhere, under counters,
in the subway they were going down the groove of handrails on the sidewalks. Someone dropped
копеечку и ленился поднять, так и уходил.


В какой-то момент я решила, что наверное у людей много денег,
раз они буквально разбрасываются  деньгами.  And there was a crisis.
After 1998 coin did not lay elsewhere.
a long time. Probably until 2008.
Last month I noticed again that the terms of lying Coin,
and not penny, and by 50 cents, even on the ruble.
the day, if desired, can one ride the subway itself nasobirat.
What people have again a lot of money become?
around seems to be such poor, and the penny did not cherish.


PS I now coin and generally no shiny things do not pick up.
I had a chance a friend who told me,
that often brilliant, the coin began to speak.
heresy, of course, but I listen to him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment