now have to talk about red, I will understand if you see the picture. Is that you will see, usually when I wake up the world is already in place, but with the heat today I woke up earlier than usual and when I went into the bathroom I found a rather amusing scene.
, suppose that at this stage of the game you will be getting to know the buck and you can see the reaction when, with my nice and sweet voice, how could it be otherwise, I gave him good morning. Just in case I made a picture of her face, maybe even publish here.
Although not ... with this picture I have to blackmail Jinta for life. Great, I think I finally got rid of doing any task at home and I can devote my time to play with cachibaches the office. I like my new plan also was thinking of doing some testing with inflatables and stuff, I have always drawn attention.
By the way, now that I remember, "I said as my last invention was completed? Well, not quite finished, lacking shape, but that I can not do until you get some inspiration ... Oops, I think that yes, I've said this before.
Ja Ne!
PD: Jinta is trying to deny everything ... Critter ... Do you remember
0 comments:
Post a Comment