Thursday, July 13, 2006
How To Get Ridf A Swollen Gum
mused yesterday night and it seemed that the store had to pass it by a "facelift." Or so called. So that forced me to accompany him to a department store called something like IKEA and opened in a village near here ... well ... not near 600 km. Tessai things, do not ask. Yoruichi
insisted that we could not go with our clothes. Not only could not go with my usual hat dear ... but also had to go yellow. "You go to the big city ... you must not seem parochial, the end of the day you're a "former general director".
Well, I'm the boss must go too. So I sucked with the whole trip ... sleeping. Yes had transportation, I slept . If you dare to wake stick, yet easy.'m adorable but very bad awakening.
Something I got to instill in Tessai since I know is that everything you need to plan ahead. At first it was fine but soon a reaction owed hormonal alter the behavior and left the plan. In the end we will have to buy a new tent to put everything we bought for ... "wash your face."
Then he understood why Yoruichi insisted on the yellow. Do not you think of going to IKEA in a yellow shirt. Although two kilometers will note that do not work there because your outfit is not that of a worker. Even at 100 meters that have a distinguished and not a polo shirt. Although clearly see that the color of your shirt is darker than the IKEA polo. Though clearly on your shirt is the logo of IKEA ... they believe that work there. "It enhances the color of your skin ..." ¬ ¬
I noticed something that had claimed in a study he had done in the company. The Y chromosome lacks a number of genes that provide essential qualities for this type of activity: the patience to buy, capacity to hesitate between two seemingly identical pads for half an hour ... So women are more prone to them. Vale ... women and Tessai, but that is true ... Tessai "Fixes", but do not tell anyone but himself and ...
least helped me to a new study of human behavior in relation to consumption ... I got new ideas for the store. That's something. Verdict ... tiring day.
Ja Ne!
PS: Oops ... Tessai-san just reading about the "fixes" ... good one day I had to learn. Ains
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment