Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pointe Ballet Shoes Dubai



never believed it was to write as often as saying. Relationship is a curious thing that we are keeping this small electronic cachibache me. At least I explain things to you and not Tessai Jinta-kun or-san, psychologists believe that end of the stick.

As I was saying this morning has been a kind of presentation of a new initiative by the District Karakura Commercial an association to which I have learned today that I belong. Was supposed to be there so I left Jukuu charge of the shop and went with Tessai to the presentation and not ask me that was because I do not really learned anything. The point is that there were some appetizers and drinks after the issue so I fixed the meal for later. Be practical.

Last night, Jinta discovered a program on TV called something like "The night of the spirits" and it appears a pretty special. Special for all, has a very original clothing and a way to behave even more original. Best of all it says it can see spirits. Is it true? Uhm ... who knows. One day we will have to check ... The question is left enganchadísimos, both as Ururu Jinta. I think we'll have special session of "spiritualism" every Wednesday night.

The question is which has a very important audience. A nationwide! If the above come to know this much interest to humans, know more than one would propose a reorientation of company policy.

Well ...

Ja Ne!

PD: "Spirits Are always with me! Buahahahahaha" .... gotta find a picture to illustrate this he deserves xD So the way I learn to put pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment