Saturday, July 22, 2006

Pocket Bikes For Sale In Ontario

Aggressive Advertising

We decided to do a bit of speculation and expand the business. For now the candy shop is doing well, the exotic items ... good considering the demand, ie, zero, also is booming ... Ururu has been crazy to collect as many potential recipients of soul candy. Does not know the contents but the vessels have in the room, "organized" I do not know what type of order is, but she says everyone is where it should be. Best not to argue with her, then gets angry and no stopping her.

Go, I'm rolling, then write things that no one understands and then people got mad at me and I have to leave work ... and open a candy store. Ah, that! I was talking about the proposed expansion of the store. First, everything happens for a very aggressive advertising campaign. So aggressive that I have instructed Jinta-kun. I think each person is yelling at passing and threatening them with his bat. Now that's advertising and not compress those ads that come on TV ... And to me that I care noses to smell the clouds? I say, is my expert opinion. Next step ... good next step still do not know, depends on the results of the campaign of Jinta-kun.

Other than that ... we have placed the furniture we bought at Ikea, which incidentally is something that still keep to Yoruichi-san. You'll see when you arrive ... welcome will be tremendous. Really, the house seems much more comfortable now. If even going to be true that the "modifications" (do not understand because he has given Tessai mourn every time someone pronounce the word or something similar, I'll have to try the new batch of disrupting memories that came in the morning because it can not go that way) that I made for my friend with braids and mustache and "recommendations", the complaints, yes, the hack that Division 11 will serve for something.

Anyway, not much more to tell. In future entries, Urahara maneuver in full expansion.

Ja Ne!

PD: Jinta says he does not yell at people, who kindly invited to enter the store ... Well if you say, but in my town to take up a bat and threatening to overcome the barrier of 60 dB is not considered kindly invite all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment