Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Place In Sugarland That Wax Men

A day in the pool

with the mood I'm a little confused. On the one hand, Yoruichi is gone before I could prepare a proper farewell. Jinta he had prepared the tape ... but has proved once again that he plays with fire will get burned. It's a shame not to have had a camera of these handy.

Moreover, today is Saturday and gave us close the shop and go to the pool, because this heat in Karakura these days is unbearable. A regular customer is away from home these days y. .. always good there are fewer people in the swimming pools so there we went Tessai, Jinta, Ururu and a server. We arrived early in the morning. Fortunately it was a house outside the village, there was no problem that we see.

was fun. It turns out that the lady had a ping-pong table and there became involved Jinta-kun and Tessai-dono to play because Jinta-kun said he had forgotten his bathing suit (to be silly) and did not want to bathe in their underwear. I guess to not be embarrassed. Ururu-chan, on the other hand ... I do not know where he got during most of the morning. Result, the entire pool to the lovely owner of the Urahara candy store.

So I went into the water and began to swim as pancho until decubrí the object of my desire for all that morning: a mat-shaped chair. I went there I sat in it and sleep on ... Had to spend an hour and when I woke up. Jinta and Tessai were playing ping-pong. It was really funny, was not Jinta Tessai over and he was humiliated silence. However, Jinta boasted as if winning the world championship.

Ururu ... still missing. Until then ... FLOSH. Shopkeeper water. Help!! This girl is going to kill me someday. I'm serious. We should put a radar or something, it's too quiet.

But soaked hat and all, we had a good day at the pool. A Jinta was handed the anger over the trick that Yoruichi tended to leave me and gave me an idea for my next invention: a waterproof hat ...


Ja Ne!


PS Tessai says that hat and exists. Always disconnect the piss when I finished writing. Well, at least there's the Ururu radar. It turns out that Tessai

0 comments:

Post a Comment