Ururu Swivel and Ghosts comes out to play
had long wanted to see how it worked and I never had the chance. The truth is I felt very curious to know how it would behave and I am thrilled with the results.
What, you do not know what I mean? Well talk about Ururu. Let's say that today has had a special visit ... or something. It is her way of Isshin house when the alarm sounded, we had unwanted visitors, so I got nervous. Until I realized it was a new friend who did Ururu.
was curious, Ururu is a quiet and lonely girl who only cares for its collection boxes Soul Candy. In fact it is so good that it almost seems silly poor. We should see how much she takes advantage of Jinta. If this guy is hopeless.
As I was saying, you know me, I mess up and lose track of what I wanted to tell then you better cut your losses as soon as possible, if not then you have to do workaround after workaround tinkering and you end up painting her face black and white with a hat on one side, ears that look like the volume control of a spacecraft y. .. Espabila Kisuke is not crazy long nail you're talking!
That Ururu and your visit. Actually it was amazing how well it was developed. And I think it went up well. You should do this more often, what happens if you see the heads ... I correct ... the ex-heads "... good ex-teammates, "I also was chief, make no mistake. Well, if you see the top, they are not going to like it a lot.
Isshin, since I could not visit him in the morning, took the day off and came to take a cup of sake after eating, and their daughters are in school and most often arrive just in time for dinner We had the opportunity to chat. We were talking about the Yoruichi residence of his eldest son ... let a little of everything.
I think your child has qualities should I hire ... but not now. If the project works well Expansion I'll have a spot for him but now ... I can not dismiss Jinta not forgive me.
I think that's it for today.
Ja Ne!
PD: Isshin had not quit smoking? Well, it's your body and see what he does ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment