Merchandising and Family Photo
ago few weeks talking about how to expand the business and the Supermarket? Do you remember that one lady told me where he had bought the hat, if it was for sale? Well, I made a decision, as I have saved a few hairs around I invest in Urahara Store Merchandising. Who knows, maybe I become rich by selling everything to fans and hats.
This is Kisukín I present one of the first products of the collection and the one I like. The hats and fans are also on the first run. Later try with Jinta, it seems that people likes him, though not really know why yet ... Have I ever told Once I'm surprised how much mankind? Ururu may be in the same run. What is certain is that the suit will put on sale, along with his cane ... although both take a few modifications.
Another thing I wanted to do now that I put pictures and photos on this cachibache that has haunted me to publish a photo from your last vacation we went. We went to a city of complicated name, which means that long ago to remember your name if there is going to make much effort to remember or look in the "" Google "? (I think it's called that, is that I am a novice at this from the inferno or whatever) and that already is beyond me. But Jinta is a Kafir and to me has lost all. Anyway, maybe next time I promise that next time we go on vacation put.
Ja Ne!
PD: Kisukín not adorable? I'd put some eyes a little more mysterious but ... is really adorable looks like its owner
0 comments:
Post a Comment