Monday, October 25, 2010
Buying Valium In Spain
Well, starting Diaye creating my first LJ ♥! Although I am somewhat fail, if not very fail in this kind of thing, yep, the websites and I hit it, I will endeavor to keep it alive for at least a month (?).
Indeed I have much sleep my uncles have come to visit and I have filled the house, my habitacióny botándome sleeping on the floor miserable my parents' room, "If I hurt? Well, if yesterday got numb the neck and shoulders! Pff and to top it, I'm on a diet and bring me lots of chocolates and I can not get none but you have to see the good side! When losing weight, these chocolates are my uhuhuhu.
For now devote myself to write my fic and get a fucking Hetalia vacancy in the college. If all goes well me, I will be college in two weeks and I buy my tablet ♥ graphics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment