Friday, October 29, 2010

Tech Deck Live Registry

Lalalala

Well, here I turned to tell about my life 8D fail! Yesterday I finished my

Hetalia SF - PrusiaxAustria but I convinced that I got a very bitchy yaoi! Today I was inspired to write another SF but this time Gerit, but will be angst ... Anyway, one day I will make a happy ending.

I'm piercing the brain to increase my fic uncapi long, yet I have many ideas in mind but they will come ... in a moment ... I hope * *

Worries And now I have to take into account another fic that I will doe my ♥, it's likely to be a SF but yes, only one chapter ... yuri say that I'm no good, not to say that I never imagined writing or yuri XD

bueh, think while lunch ... Unfortunately I'm on a diet, so just like vegetables and boiled chicken (?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment