Well! Good thing I've seen LJ is that, first one in my social circle knows that I have one and second, I can write how I earn a whore 8D! Yes, even with swearing to never go out of my mouth (?).
Now, something that if I want to comment and admit is that I see a genre, which I never thought I llegaríaa please me so much and I know that if my friends or family know this, and hang me I removed the Internet, nobody knows why uhuhuhuhu except some people who share my same taste.
I love yaoi! Pfff
finally have him release the hidden energy! Not long ago I started with the genre, so I just like the yaoi in two series: Hetalia Axis Powers (Amo this anime has me obsessed ♥) and second, although in a very minimal level, Inazuma Eleven (First of all, I see this series not to yaoizar but I love the plot as fanciful and re pro). If I have not seen anime shonen - ai, only one or two but was forced when I discovered that my partner crazy ajaja also liked: Junjou Romantica and some eggs do not remember.
If any / or physically you know me, I would ensure that an image of quiet girl, clueless, clumsy, naive and very sweet (How do I know? So everyone thinks of me ... for some strange reason), I see anime, everyone knows it but I see the other, pfff ... anyone. Even if I am very clueless and clumsy, I can fall in the face for bumping into a very small stone XD (experience).
And I guess I'm a perv ... but that is another issue 8D!
0 comments:
Post a Comment